6.13.2008

Contemplating BarCamp Seattle

I am seriously considering attending BarCamp and I imagine I could get away with going and not presenting, but I kind of want to. I want to put that pressure on myself to actual talk to people about the things I'm passionate about. It's a bit intimidating though, since I don't feel like I'm an expert in these things - but the website says I don't have to be, so I'm going to go with that.

Some ideas:

Things That Shape Us: Why Enterprise Software Matters

The New "Blue Collar" Worker - Defining the Future of Customer Service

Creative Uses for Call Centers & Outsourced Operations

Info Addicts: Share How You Get Your Info (blogs, news sources, forums, etc)

Personas: Who Uses My Stuff Anyway?

Hmmm, I could find a way to weave in location aware mobile tech... I'll have to think on that.

4 comments:

RYAN said...

Those topics all sound good. I hope you can make it out tomorrow!

kymul.com said...

should have came... I held a discussion about location based services and why they haven't taken off yet.

Danielle Morrill said...

@kyuml.com - interesting, recap anywhere?

jerry said...

This is a great post. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advice. I get less comment than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.

study abroad